STRESS AS CONSTRUCTIVE AND HEALTHY
Stress releases Oxytocin.
– Reduce damage to Heart. Regenerate heart cells.
– Reduce damage to blood vessels.
– Makes you connect socially.
– Makes you care and practice empathy.
– Induces you to seek support and share.
– Makes to passionate/emotional/energetic.
Stress is only destructive if you believe it is. Instead believe stress is healthy. It results in release of oxytocins that make you a better person.
Quote for the Day- ‘Chasing Meaning is better for you than trying to avoid discomfort.’
How To Deal With Stress:
2. See it the way it is.
3. Use it as a constructive channel of energy; that empowers you and those around you.
Write about a current dis empowering stress in your life. Find an empowering way to channel it.
Collated by Komil Sharma (HR Executive)