A company culture is formed by a mosaic of individual tones. We enable our team to develop their strengths in their individual fields and selves.We help us simplify complexities.
An afternoon workshop with ace coach Manish Puri on how to tackle the elephant in the room: STRESS.
STRESS AS CONSTRUCTIVE AND HEALTHY
Stress releases Oxytocin.
– Reduce damage to Heart. Regenerate heart cells.
– Reduce damage to blood vessels.
– Makes you connect socially.
– Makes you care and practice empathy.
– Induces you to seek support and share.
– Makes to passionate/emotional/energetic.
Stress is only destructive if you believe it is. Instead believe stress is healthy. It results in release of oxytocins that make you a better person.
Quote for the Day- ‘Chasing Meaning is better for you than trying to avoid discomfort.’
How To Deal With Stress:
2. See it the way it is.
3. Use it as a constructive channel of energy; that empowers you and those around you.
Write about a current dis empowering stress in your life. Find an empowering way to channel it.
Collated by Komil Sharma (HR Executive)